Friday, August 6, 2010

{ten weeks}



My big prune baby!

I can't believe you have been inside me for ten weeks and we are one quarter done with this pregnancy! So amazing. 30 more weeks and you will be in my arms. This week, your kidneys, lungs, genitals, and the gastrointestinal tract are all present, though far from fully formed. Your bones are beinning to form in your arms and legs, and soon you'll be kicking and punching me. I can't wait. Your body length will amost double in the next three weeks. Whoa, that's a lot of growing!

How has mom been doing? I've been very busy opening a new dental office. So many things to set up and get going before patients come in. It's a beautiful office though, and I love working there with fantastic coworkers! Nothing new has been going on symptom wise really--my gums have started to get a little sore though. I'm one of the 1% of Americans that floss everyday, so I can't imagine if I didn't how badly they would hurt!

I find myself being a very lazy housewife. If I were an actual housewise that stays home all day, then I'd be amazing! But after an 8 hour work day and a piano student here and there, all I want to do is eat and sleep and cuddle with Steve at the end of the day. Steve has been so sweet about making me dinners and even carrying me to bed when the occasion calls. Our baby is going to be so lucky to have a dad like him, he's such a sweetheart.

Well my little nutrient sucking parasite love, I will see you next week, when you are 11 weeks! The weeks are flying by! Pretty soon we'll know if you are a boy or girl and will be buying out all of Pottery Barn Kids! I love you even more than I did last week, which was quite a lot.

Love,

The mama!



My boss asked me today if I was sure I wasn't having twins.

2 comments:

  1. Your belly grows so much each week I love it! Are you measuring? Becca hit 40 inches at 40 weeks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at your bump! I love reading this blog every week, it makes me so happy. And is a good forewarning for when Ryan and I get pregnant too!!!

    ReplyDelete