Thursday, December 23, 2010

thirty weeks



I fall more in love with this growing belly every single day. I'm starting to feel her move much more often, especially when I'm relaxing on the couch or laying in bed. Sometimes her kicks are a little uncomfortable, but nothing too bad or any "rib kicks" yet.

Doctors appts have been pretty quick and uneventful-pee in a cup, measure the belly, listen to the heartbeat, have a nice day.

I've been feeling really good-I'm still in the "easy" part of pregnancy, I really can't complain about much. I've been trying to eat really healthy and natural & exercise daily, so I can keep up my energy to work up until she arrives! I haven't gained any more weight, I started the pregnancy at 109 lbs, and I'm now usually between 119-121 lbs. My doctor doesn't see it as concerning and says I should pat myself on the back--I still try to eat lots though!

Now just about every single person I run into that I don't know will ask me the three golden questions: "When are you due?" "Is it a boy or girl?" & "What will her name be?" I don't mind at all and love talking to people about pregnancy.

I must say I've been thinking about labor and breastfeeding a LOT lately. I still have dreams about these often, and I'm getting pretty nervous! I'm doing kegel exercises and lots of leg workouts to ensure the easiest labor possible--but I'm sure it only helps so much.

We've FINALLY started working on the nursery, Steve painted the whole room light pink, my mom will be doing a wallpaper border, and we had new carpet installed. Oh, how I LOVE new carpet. So clean and squishy. Steve also installed her crib last night. I started hanging up all her little clothes in order of size on little pink baby hangers. I would post pics of the room, but I'll wait until we get a little more furniture and decorative items.

Basically, my life goes on as usual! This pregnancy has really been dreamy & I can't wait to hold my precious baby Aubrey!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute Lisa! I wish I got to know you more when we were growing up :) Glad your pregnancy has been a dream and that little baby Aubrey is healthy! I have enjoyed reading your blogs!! Oh and I'm super excited for you! You'll be such a GREAT mommy!

    ReplyDelete