Thursday, July 8, 2010

six weeks.



My sweet "pea",

I can't believe you are six weeks old today! You are literally the size of a pea, my sweet pea! This week you have made mommy feel so tired, by the time she finishes getting ready for work in the morning she is ready for a nap!

We are less than 1 week away from seeing you for the first time. I'm so excited to see you as a blob pulsing with a heartbeat on a screen, you are so much more than a blob to me and your daddy :) I hope you are as healthy as ever and the doctor can find you quickly.

You are growing like crazy this week. You are about 10,000 times the size you were at conception, you are a GENIUS BABY! You are growing eyes, ears, nose cheeks, and have little hands and feet, webbed like a frog. Your heart is growing rapidly as well--please make sure it's loud and clear for Monday's appointment.

I love your little beating heart so much it hurts.

Love,
Mama


No growing still, just bloated as ever :)

3 comments:

  1. I can already see a lil difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! It should be fun for you because since you're really thin you'll start showing soon. I love the baby belly :)...that is, until I'm so big that I can't see my feet. haha!

    ReplyDelete