Thursday, July 15, 2010

Symptoms & more Symptoms


I can't really complain about all the symptoms I've gotten the past week...I was the one that wanted them! I was so worried of how un-pregnant I felt that I literally prayed that I would feel more pregnant, and boy, were my prayers answered this past week!

1.) I thought I was tired the past month. No. I didn't know what tired was until this week. I literally cannot get out of bed in the morning sometimes. I've been late to work almost every day this week, and I take a nap every single night when I get home from work. Working full time does a number on a pregnant woman.

2.) Nausea! I threw up for the first time on Monday. I wasn't sure if it was just nerves due to my appointment, but after the appointment the nausea continued and is still here to this day. I haven't thrown up since, but if I ever go without food too long I feel rather pukey. Again, I prayed for it so I can't complain lol.

3.) Dizzy! I'm not sure if I'm anemic or what, but every time I get up from laying/sitting down, I have to do so verry slowly, or I'm afraid I'm going to pass out. This is quite tricky at work, when I have to rush to the back to tell a doctor/assistant an urgent message. It's quite a process, but hopefully it will soon pass.

4.) You already probably saw my breast augmentation blog, but my goodness..I never thought I'd see the day when I fill out a B-cup bra! I know this is still considered very small, but when you have a been an A-cup your whole life, you can only imagine the excitement I am feeling right now! :)

5.) Sense of smell--this one kind of goes a long with the nausea, but I can smell someone's bad breath from across a room I swear! Also, a patient came in that had just smoked a cigarette, and I was helping them, and I literally had to take a big step back and put my hand over my nose. They probably thought I was so rude, but hey, I think they are rude for smoking!

That's all the new ones this week, who knows what more this pregnancy will bring! :)


2 comments:

  1. My smell was ridiculous! I was like Miss Smelling Machine. :) Working full time is tough, I remember!

    I am soooo excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete