Thursday, July 1, 2010

5 weeks.


Dear Little One,

You are 5 weeks old today! Well, you’ve been growing for 5 weeks, but we didn’t even know about you until last week. As you will know when you are old enough, we worked very hard to create you. You’ll never wonder if you were unexpected or a mistake; I hope you will always know how much we loved you before you even existed!

Although you are no bigger than an appleseed and don’t look like much more than a tadpole right now, you are already starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). You are already the most amazing thing I’ve ever created.

In 1 1/2 weeks we have your first ultrasound. I can’t wait to see a picture of you and make sure that everything’s progressing the way that it should. In the meantime, it’s very hard not to worry about you. You’re no bigger than an appleseed and I already want to protect you more than anything.

So, have a great week in there! I love you and I can’t wait to watch you grow.

All the love in the world,


Mama

Mama's already bloated belly at 5 weeks.

1 comment: