Friday, September 17, 2010

{15 weeks}--late! :(


** So I am really writing this post at 16 weeks and 1 day cause I fail at pregnancy blogging**

Dearest baby of mine,

Happy 15 week old birthday! I'm, as usual, thrilled to know you are still hangin around in my tummy. "Tomorrow" would have been the day I find out your gender! I was so anxious and excited all day and couldn't sleep the night before at all!

I've been feeling much better lately and can finally say it feels like the second trimester is being good to me. Maybe I will gain a pound or two in the next coming weeks since I can eat much better now, and fall is coming. Pot roast. Potatoes. Mmmmm!

As far as you and your baking process: This week you are about 4 inches long and weight a little over 2 ounces. You continue inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid (Yum!), which will help the air sacs in your lungs develop. Your muscles are strengthening, and all four limbs now have functional joints. I may start feeling movement next week! I can't wait until I feel that "bubbling" or "fish-like" movement everyone is preparing me for! And soon enough you will be kicking me in the ribs. Yay!

Well, back to work the mama goes..

Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment