Saturday, September 18, 2010

{our baby furniture picks}



I've been looking at baby furniture since, well.... the day we starting trying to conceive--which was well over a year ago! We finally have decided on our future princess's nursery furniture, and some other fun things too :)

The Crib. "Graco Victoria" in white. I love it's 5 star safety rating, the low price, it's elegant features, and how it turns into a toddler bed, and regular bed! (And we already have a mattress for it thanks to my wonderful sister in law!)



The changing table/dresser. "South shore" changing table and dresser combo. Just what I wanted, to kill two birds with one stone! I love how you can stick your diapers and wipes in the cubbies, and stick linens or clothes in the drawers below! Oh, and it's freakin' adorable :)



Bassinet. "Burlington baby bassinet in white". I love the ruffles, and wicker baskets that come with it below. It also comes with a blue bow so you can use it for a boy in the future! It's dreamy.


The diaper bag. I don't think I really need to explain myself here, this bag has me written all over it! And at $30.00 on amazon, I won't feel bad having to buy another one if we have a boy in the future.


We still haven't found crib bedding, or a car seat/stroller we both like, but we have plenty of time to stalk Babies R Us and Goore's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment