Friday, September 17, 2010

We are having a....



If you are my friend on facebook, or have seen me the past week, you know we are having a baby...



GIRL!

Might as well type the whole blog post in pink! I can't express how surprised and thrilled I am to be having a
daughter. We SWORE it was a boy, from what our nurse said, to the intelligender test, and Steve have so many boys in his family. We were already even starting to buy boy clothes!!


I can gush on and on all day about this. I think the reason I'm most excited is because it was a such a SURPRISE! When the U/S tech was rubbing the wand thing on my belly, I just started searching for a penis! When I saw three distinct lines in between the legs, I knew RIGHT then I was going to have a girl. I asked him how sure he was, and he said "Oh, 100%, no doubts at all.". I instantly starting laughing and crying happy tears--one of the best moments of my life for sure :) I looked instantly at Steve and he had the huge smile on his face, and I knew he was just as thrilled. He gave me the biggest hug and kiss after the ultrasound tech left the room.


I'm just so excited for the tutus, the polka dots, the pigtails, the SHOPPING, the dresses, but most importantly the mother-daughter bond that I enjoy sharing with my own mom.

I love you, our princess Aubrey Jane Williams!


4 comments:

  1. Awwww yay! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can send you all the baby clothes that our little one has grown out of...except seasonally it might be a little off. When are you due again?

    ReplyDelete